Search Engine

05 September 2009

iLoveMalaysia Campaign




iLoveMalaysia , I LOVE MALAYSIA . I LUV MALAYSIA . I HEART MALAYSIA
anything else.. ^ ^ come join this great campaign... and MAYBE u can win a great item form
EXABYTES a web host company tht alrdy hav a great achievemnts .. althou im not 1 of the customer hehe

owh wait.. here the great item tht u can win ..
a grand prize

Apple iPhone 3GS (worth RM2500) x 2 winners

and for consolation u can get

Western Digital My Passport Essential 320GB x 10 winner


all the prize r temptd really wan grab those thing..
just try ur luck ^ ^

and dont forget when join the campaign... put my email as ur referrel
^ ^
thrustz@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ah..update ?.?

Ah..lama dah tak update blog nih ..bz agaknya kot..haha.. rasanya blog ni tempat untuk letak artwork/design aku .. sekarang aku update dgn ...